The symptoms associated with bloating are incredibly unpleasant. That tight and full feeling that makes you feel sluggish and short of breath. How about the fact that bloat makes you feel larger and heavier than you really are? You don’t have to suffer on a consistent basis. Bloating is something that you can control with a few changes to your diet and the assistance of a gut health supplement.
In our Fit Healthy Community, many women experience the bloat. And, it seems like the more I dig into it, the more I see diet is among a common cause of bloating. I’ve come across a number of women that seem to get bloating or an upset stomach from all kinds of different foods. Not to mention, it’s occurring almost every day.
In this article, I want to discuss with you two very important bloating relief supplements that can provide you with effective and safe bloating relief. Let’s get started by looking at Unbloat and Lemme Debloat.
Head-to-Head of lemme DeBloat Vs. Unbloat
Prebiotic + Probiotics
$30 ($27 if you subscribe)
$74.99 ($44.99 if you subscribe)
Overview of Unbloat
Unbloat is a supplement that can relieve bloating in a short amount of time. Whether you’re prone to that really hard feeling in your stomach or you experience an increase in flatulence, bloating in your stomach and intestines is an awful experience. Unbloat contains 40 different components to its formula, designed to support your gut health and provide fast relief from bloating symptoms. The company researched more than 200 different ingredients before finally deciding on what they should include.
Unbloat is unique because it can alleviate some of the initial symptoms of bloating that you’re dealing with. It can also help boost the health of your GI system, so you have less episodes of bloating. Designed to be used over the course of many weeks, Unbloat creates a more diverse microbiome that allows for better digestion, so bloating isn’t so common. This can also regulate your bowel movements, increase nutrient absorption and boost your immune function.
Unbloat is a very safe, natural and effective supplement that is free from additives and artificial ingredients. It takes a multi-part approach to preventing and treating bloat, with these different ingredients found in each dose:
- 21 Digestive Enzymes: Digestive enzymes are a great way to assist the body with properly breaking down the food that you’re eating. By supporting a more efficient digestive process, you should see less bloating, better absorption of nutrients and increased regularity. There are 21 different digestive enzymes in Unbloat, including amylases, sucrase, phytase, maltase and beta-glucanase.
- 7 Strains of Probiotics: Unbloat contains 25 billion CFUs of probiotics in its formula. The probiotic strains chosen for Unbloat can support optimal gut health, bowel regularity, efficient processing of your food and decreased bloating. Some of the primary strains in Unbloat include L. casei, B. lactis, L. plantarum, L. acidopholus, L. rhamnosus, B. bifidum and B. longum.
- 2 Prebiotic Fibers: The two probiotic fibers included in Unbloat include guar gum and inulin. Designed to feed the beneficial bacteria in your microbiome, you will see an increase in the beneficial bacteria inside of your gut when you use this supplement regularly. This supports your GI system and eliminates frequent bloating from your life.
- 6 Herbal Remedies: There is an herbal remedy blend in Unbloat that includes ingredients such as:
- Fennel Seed: Fennel seed contains the compounds anethole, fenchone and estragole, all of which offer natural and potent anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic relief. Fennel can help you achieve fast results from your bloating symptoms.
- Ginger: Ginger is also a fast-acting ingredient in Unbloat that helps push your food along. This prevents food from staying in your gut too long, eventually causing bloating when it isn’t processed properly. Ginger also has the ability to relieve bloating, gas and painful intestinal cramping.
- Turmeric: The compound curcumin is found in turmeric. When taken regularly, this stimulates an increased production of bile. You should see a difference in the amount of gas and bloating that you experience after some of your trigger meals.
- Milk Thistle: You can utilize milk thistle to diversify your gut flora, and well as encourage movement within your digestive system.
- Spirulina: Spirulina can be used to encourage the growth of helpful bacteria in your gut. It can also help your body digest heavy items like proteins and fats.
- Peppermint: Not only is peppermint refreshing, but it also has the natural ability to stop spasms in your gut. It offers fast relief, but it also offers long-term benefits that can reduce gas and bloating in the future.
- 4 Essential Nutrients: There is an essential nutrient blend in Unbloat that contains folate, magnesium, l-leucine and sodium-alginate. Working together, these nutrients can reduce the instances of water retention bloating that you experience.
What I Like
I personally like that Unbloat is designed with some very specific ingredients (five blends in total) that are designed to support your gut health. Not only can you use this product to find fast relief from your symptoms, but it can also offer immediate relief.
In addition to relieving symptoms associated with bloating, Unbloat also has the potential to prevent damage from any toxins that you come into contact with, boost your natural immune response and heal a leaky gut.
What Could Be Improved
Certain medications can interact with some of the ingredients in Unbloat. You’ll want to check with your doctor before you start taking this supplement on a regular basis.
Unbloat can provide you with a bit of relief when you first start taking it, but this is a supplement that is designed to be taken over the course of many weeks. This is something you’ll need to be aware of. I think it would be great if the Unbloat brand came up with another product that was simply for fast relief of your bloating symptoms.
Cost, Purchasing Options, Coupons
The current cost of Unbloat is $49.99 when you opt for quarterly deliveries. You also have the option of a one-time purchase, but this increases the cost to $74.99. You save a lot of money by planning ahead and buying more product, but I understand that most people want to try something before they buy multiple bottles.
Overview of Lemme Debloat
Lemme Debloat is daily digestive gummies that are designed to provide you with gut health support from prebiotics and postbiotics. Two clinically researched strands are in this product, helping to treat and prevent symptoms of bloating. It also helps contribute to a healthy gut microbiome, so you feel your best after you’ve eaten your meals throughout the day. You may even find that some of the foods that used to trigger your GI symptoms have gone away for good when you regularly use Lemme Debloat.
Inside Lemme Debloat is the probiotic strain called Bacillus Coagulans, found in the patented ingredient Lactospore. This is a type of bacteria that has been thoroughly studied, helping decrease symptoms associated with bloating, supporting digestion and reducing occasional bouts of gas.
Bacillus Subtilis is included as the patented DE111. This clinically studied probiotic helps to support your immune system whole diversifying your gut microbiome.
Functioning as a prebiotic, xylooligosaccharides have been sourced from non-GMO plant fibers and added to Lemme Debloat. This ingredient will help feed the good bacteria in your gut, so it continues to thrive. Unfortunately, a healthy gut microbiome can be affected by things like stress and a low-fiber diet. You can ensure you don’t lose too much of your beneficial bacteria by incorporating a prebiotic along with your probiotic.
What I Like
There is a lot of junk that can make its way into health supplements. As a nutritionist, I advise my clients to choose a product based on its simplicity and effectiveness. Lemme has chosen not to include anything harmful or questionable in their Debloat product. This includes artificial sweeteners, colors, preservatives, gelatin, sugar alcohols, high fructose corn syrup and dairy.
There are a number of other products that are part of the Lemme lineup. You can use their Debloat supplement with other products such as Chill, Matcha, Energy and Focus.
What Could Be Improved
I would like to see a few more strains of probiotics in this product, but the ones that were chosen are at least very effective at treating the common problem of bloating.
Cost, Purchasing Options, Coupons
The retail cost of Debloat is around $30. Unfortunately, Lemme Debloat was sold out when I completed this article, but the company anticipates restocking very soon. In the meantime, you can sign up for their email list and be notified when Debloat is available again.
Comparing Unbloat Capsules vs. Lemme Debloat Gummies
There are some key differences between Unbloat capsules and Lemme Debloat. Unbloat is designed to provide you with some initial relief from your bloating symptoms. You then get more long-term support from some of the other ingredients in the product. It can take a little bit of time to see those results.
Lemme Debloat is a product that is really geared towards better gut health. This is how you’ll improve your symptoms of bloating. There isn’t a lot of fast relief from Debloat, but it shows a lot of promise over the course of many weeks.
The formulas of these two products are really quite different. Debloat includes two strains of probiotics, along with one strain of prebiotics. As I mentioned above, the goal is to diversify your gut microbiome in a way that decreases bloating.
Unbloat has a much more extensive formula of ingredients, providing both immediate and long-term results. I think it’s a better product if you want to combine those two benefits in your treatment plan for bloating relief.
Comparing Cost and Overall Value
It’s affordable to get long-term relief from bloating symptoms through Lemme Debloat, with the price point of just about $30. This is a lot cheaper than the one-time purchase of $74.99 for Unbloat. However, we discussed that you could purchase larger quantities of Unbloat to save some money. You also get a lot more ingredients from that formula.
Comparing Customer Success Stories
There are over 300 stories included on the Unbloat website. People have used this product to relieve bloating, but it’s also been very beneficial for a whole host of other gut health issues.
There are almost 200 reviews listed on the Debloat website. People have experienced more comfort, less bloating, a slimmer waistline and more regularity with the regular use of this product.
Main Differences between Lemme Debloat and Unbloat
Consider what you’re trying to achieve when it comes to the uncomfortable symptoms of bloating. If you experience this issue pretty frequently, then you might be interested in finding immediate relief as well as ongoing support. By diversifying your microbiome, you should feel better over a longer period of time. This is when a product like Unbloat would be helpful. Lemme Debloat also helps you take control of your gut health, so you don’t experience as much bloating, but it’s missing that component of fast relief during an episode of gas.
Which is better: Unbloat or Lemme Debloat?
I think both Unbloat and Lemme Bloat are excellent products that can help you take better control over your gut health and periods of bloating. Lemme Debloat may be more tempting if you’re looking for an affordable product. By keeping an open mind and sticking to your regimen, you should see less bloating after a few weeks. Unbloat contains a very versatile formula of ingredients that really supports your gut health in so many ways. Just be prepared to pay a little extra money.
I’ll Leave You with This…
Whether your bloating is caused by bad food choices (see our 1-week anti-bloating diet), hormone fluctuations or a damaged microbiome, bloating isn’t something that you should have to deal with on an ongoing basis. It turns you off from eating many of the foods that are actually good for you, just so you can avoid feeling lousy. My job as a nutritionist can help you learn about the food choices you make and how they affect your gut, but I strongly believe that increasing your intake of prebiotics and probiotics and other herbal ingredients can provide you with the optimal GI support that your body deserves and needs.