Fit Healthy Momma Rating: 9/10
Temper Citravarin Fasting Mints are science-backed craving blockers that are formulated to help those following an intermittent fasting diet.
I recently read about the results of a poll that found that 24% of Americans have tried intermittent fasting for weight loss. That’s pretty significant!
There’s no question that intermittent fasting has become one of the most popular weight loss hacks in recent years, but it’s certainly not easy. It can take some getting used to and most people are looking for all the tips, tricks, and tools they can get their hands on to make the process as smooth, comfortable, and effective as possible.
This is where Temper’s Fasting Mints come into play. These Citravarin tablets are showing some serious promise for those who are intermittent fasting and looking for a safe and effective way to stave off hunger and stay on track for their goals.
In this article, we’re covering everything you need to know about Temper Fasting Mints, Citravarin, and whether or not this product legitimately works for intermittent fasting.
Quick Summary of Temper Citravarin Fasting Mints Review
Temper Citravarin Fasting Mints
Craving-blocker formula for intermittent fasting
Avg. User Rating:
4.9/5 (Over 90 reviews)
What is Intermittent Fasting?
Before we get into the nitty gritting of the Temper Mints, let’s first give a little background on what intermittent fasting (IF) is and how it works.
Intermittent fasting is the practice of creating a food intake schedule that dictates that you have certain periods of fasting and periods of eating. There are a number of different ways to go about this, with various fasting windows. The most popular IF method is the 16/8 method, or 16 hours of fasting and 8 hours of eating.
There are also many different reasons to fast, from weight loss to a myriad of other health benefits.
How Does It Work?
The practice of intermittent fasting affects the entire body, including the endocrine system, digestive system, musculoskeletal system, and cardiovascular system. When fasting for a certain period of time, typically around 12 hours, your body will go through a “metabolic” shift where your liver’s glycogen stores will be depleted and will then begin to use fatty acids for energy instead.
Rather than storing fat, your body will start to use fat for energy in order to preserve your muscle tissue and function. This has a positive effect on improving your body composition (lose fat and build muscle) while also enhancing your performance and slowing the aging process.
The Top Benefits of Intermittent Fasting
IF has the potential to provide your body with a ton of healthy benefits, including;
- Improved sleep and mood
- Reduced risk of Alzheimer’s
- Increased focus and energy
- Reduced acne
- Reduced inflammation
- Decreased LDL cholesterol
- Increased HDL cholesterol
- Decrease blood pressure
- Reduced blood sugar and insulin sensitivity
- Reduces acid reflux
- Improves GI inflammation and microbiome
- Reduces PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome)
- Reduces cancer risk
- Increases stem cells
- Reduces muscle pain
Introducing Temper Citravarin Fasting Mints
With a solid understanding of what IF is and how it works, let’s get into Temper and how it can help you be successful with your IF journey. Temper is made with Citravarin, a cannabis constituent that has the opposite effect of traditional cannabis. Instead of giving you an appetite (the munchies), Citravarin actually reduces your appetite.
Temper Intermittent Fasting Mints are science-backed craving-blockers formulated specifically for those who are intermittent fasting. Furthermore, Temper takes its product to the next level by also offering personalized coaching via text with coaches who understand the psychology of cravings and will work with you in a 1:1 format to help you create your optimal fasting practice and build a roadmap to reaching your goals.
Features and Benefits
- Made from revolutionary Citravarin to curb cravings and support your IF practice
- Easy dissolve mints that are fast-acting
- Naturally powerful
- Drug, sugar, stimulant, and hormone-free
- Non-habit forming
- Unlimited Fasting Coach Chats
- Supports craving-free sleep
- Provides an all-day focus
- Makes fasting easier
- Cancel anytime
- 31 servings per pack
- Helps stop cravings so you can better adhere to your fast
- Does not break your fast
- Does not contain cannabis or THC (no high)
- Can be used for those who don’t fast as well as an appetite suppressant
- Subscription includes unlimited text coaching with a real professional
- Easy to cancel membership
- 31 servings per pack
- Easy dissolve mints
- All-natural, drug-free, sugar-free, stimulant-free, hormone-free
- Nonhabit forming
- It’s costly when used on a monthly and daily basis
- Could promote a negative eating pattern and/or association with food (IF is not for everyone)
What is Citravarin?
Citravarin is a rare cannabinoid that eliminates cravings effectively giving you the “anti-munchies.” This revolutionary new THCV supplement literally stops cravings before they start by working to block out those hormones that cause cravings in the first place. As Temper likes to put it, “It’s better than magic. It’s Science.”
For thousands of years, people have smoked the dried flowers from the cannabis plant, and among other things, have noticed that their appetites increased. In the 1970s, a researcher at Stanford identified that THC was the cause of the increased appetite that we affectionately call the “munchies.”
Later, researchers in the UK effectively identified a cannabis constitute that actually had the opposite effect. THCV has been proven to reduce appetite. Citravarin contains the same THCV that’s found in cannabis, but instead of being extracted from the cannabis plant, it’s made from citrus peel extracts. The result is a 100% cannabis-free product that produces 0 high.
Temper has made Citravarin available to members of their metabolic fitness programs to support their ability to maintain and sustain their fasting goals, which in effect, help them to reach their fitness and weight loss goals.
How Temper Fasting Mints Work
Getting started with Temper is simple and straightforward. Here’s how it works:
- Step 1: Buy your Citravarin Fasting Mints and have them delivered right to your doorstep.
- Step 2: Communicate via text with a real health coach who understands the psychology of cravings and will work one on one with you to help you design a fasting practice that works for your lifestyle and goals.
- Step 3: Track your progress as your mind and body are transformed. You’ll start by getting a grip on your cravings and then your behavior, and ultimately your life.
Who Should Try Temper Fasting Mints?
Temper Fasting Mints are a great option for those who follow an intermittent fasting diet and struggle with hunger and cravings during their fast. Additionally, those who aren’t necessarily following an IF diet can also benefit from a safe, natural, and proven appetite suppression supplement.
For some people, intermittent fasting can be a slippery slope that can lead to poor or dangerous eating habits. Anyone with a history of an eating disorder should consult with their doctor before starting an intermittent fasting plan and/or taking Temper Fasting Mints.
Frequently Asked Questions
The complete ingredients list includes the following:
- Citravarin, Erythritol, Dicalcium Phosphate, Peppermint Oil, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate
- Temper goes to extreme lengths to ensure that they are making the highest quality product on the market. Every batch is tested for identity, purity, strength, and composition. Plus, all of the ingredients are sourced from the US.
No, Temper Fasting Mints will not break your fast as they are sugar-free and calorie-free.
No! Anyone can use Temper to help control snacking and/or late-night hunger.
As a general rule, Temper users take a Citravarin tablet around 30 minutes to 1 hour before they would normally be eating a meal. It can also be taken at times during the day when hunger pangs begin to interfere with your day and your adherence to your fast. Members will also have access to their own personal fasting coach who will help them to identify the best times to take Temper.
Real Temper Fasting Mints Reviews and Average Rating
With a clean and simple mint product - no fibers, fillers, stimulants or caffeine, people are loving Temper Mints. The results speak for themselves with customers who have used it for the recommended amount of time.
Currently, the product holds a 4.9 star out of 5 star rating with over 90 reviews. The majority of users agree that the mints worked for reducing the snacking. What's shocking to see is that almost every customer speaks highly about their coach and how supportive they are.
One customer said this about Temper Mints:
"Temper has changed the way I eat, sleep and move. I can't thank my coach enough for their help."
Sun Valley, ID
And this woman wrote a respectable 5 star review of Temper Mints saying,
"I loved seeing all of my coaches advice and guidance. It felt amazing knowing I had a support system at my fingertips."
Palm Beach, FL
Alternatives to Temper Mints
There isn’t a lot out there currently in the way of intermittent fasting-specific appetite suppressants, however, there are a few options.
The best alternative to Citravarin that I’ve found is DoFasting’s Appetite Suppressant.
DoFasting’s product is a scientifically proven fiber complex made from glucomannan and cellulose, designed to keep your cravings at bay for the entirety of your fasting period. This product was created to fill you up without breaking your fast, helping you to remain adherent to your weight loss goals.
The Prolon intermitten fasting diet (read my Prolon review) is another close alternative to Temper Mints. Prolon has a 1-day reset plan and a 5-day fasting nutrition plan. Overall, it's a good brand, but they don't have the mints like Temper does!
Final Thoughts: Are Temper Mints Worth It For Intermittent Fasting?
Yes, Temper Fasting Mints are absolutely worth trying if you are following an intermittent fasting plan and are struggling with hunger during your fasting window.
I’ll be honest, I was a little hesitant when I first heard about Temper. I am not usually one to promote any kind of dieting hack or quick-fix pill. However, once I really dug in and got to know the company, the product, and the benefits of taking Temper, I am quite optimistic about the results it can potentially provide to those who need it.
I have intermittently fasted in the past and know all too well the feeling of being super hungry during my fasting window. It was especially tough during the first few weeks. If Temper Mints were an option back then, I am confident that I would have given them a shot as they are clinically proven safe and effective.
Tips and Tricks For Sucess
- If you decide to try Temper, be sure to utilize the full wealth of resources available, including the one-on-one support from a real fasting coach. Trying to implement and execute a fasting plan on your own can be tricky and sometimes dangerous. Use the help available to you to the fullest extent to ensure that you have a safe and effective plan in place.
- Pay attention to your hunger cues and the times that your body begins to give you those hunger signals and try to plan your Temper Mint consumption around those times, allowing you to get on somewhat of a schedule for maximum effectiveness.
- Remember that Temper Fasting Mints are not in and of themselves a weight loss solution. If you are intermittent fasting as a means of weight loss, the key will be to eat the appropriate amount of calories during your eating window. Temper can help keep your hunger levels at bay, but you will still need to be diligent about calorie consumption when the time to eat comes.