Vaginal dryness and discomfort can be a problem for women at any age, however it’s most frequently associated with women who are post-menopausal or those who are breastfeeding.
Anyone who has ever dealt with the pain, irritation and embarrassment associated with vaginal dryness knows that this is a problem that is highly underrated and could use a lot more attention in the medical field.
Luckily, there are companies like Hello Bonafide who are taking the initiative to put women’s health at the forefront and to end the shame and embarrassment we so often feel while dealing with intimate issues. Their newest product, Clairvee (read review here), helps with balancing your vaginal microbiome. Bonafide provides real, effective relief for common female issues like vaginal dryness.
Today, I’m going to break down and review one of their most popular and well-known products, Revaree, so that you can decide if this supplement is right for you and your body.
- Bonafide is a women's wellness brand that specializes in menopause relief solutions.
- Revaree is a vaginal insert that renews your body's moisture, helping solve the vaginal dryness issue that many women experience.
- The ingredients in Revaree are hormone-free, safe and scientifically validated.
- 84% of women that took Revaree experienced improvement in vaginal dryness.
- 57% of women that took Revaree experienced a reduction in painful sex.
- 86% of women that took Revaree experienced reduction in burning and vaginal itching.
- To see results, you'll need to use it consistent, so you'll want to consider the 3 month plan at $42 per month, which is a much better deal that $62 for a one time purchase.
Nailed It! What Bonafide Revaree Does Right
- Revaree made it super simple to use this vaginal insert.
- You only have to use it every 2-3 days, but you must do that consistently to see results.
- The formulation is very unique for replenishing moisture in your vagina.
- Bonafide provides excellent resources to help you use their products.
Important Decision Making Factors Before Buying
- A one-time purchase of Revaree costs $62. In order to see good results, you'll need to use it for at least 2 months. Consider if that fits your budget before ordering, or opt for a comparable, cheaper product.
- This is a vaginal insert, so if that's something you aren't comfortable with, don't buy it.
- Bonafide offers many other products that you can pair Revaree with, but don't break the bank. Remember, pairing supplements with a healthy diet and consistent exercise program will help you achieve optimal results.
Reviews of Revaree: What Are Customers Saying Online?
Per Amazon.com, 96% of reviews for Revaree from real customers are excellent, with only a couple of negative entries.
After taking a look at the negative reviews, I realized that they had to do with customers purchasing Revaree off of Amazon and then discovering that it’s cheaper to purchase directly from hellobonafide.com.
I also took at look at the reviews on Bonafide’s official website and noticed that every signal review, both positive and negative, has been responded to by a member of the Bonafide team which shows me that this company values customer service and support.
To sum it up, the overwhelming majority of the hundreds of online reviews are highly complementary, with women feeling elated that they finally have a solution to their intimate issues. Most women have found Revaree after years of wasting time and money on products that simply didn’t work.
Try Revaree Today
Revaree by Bonafide at a Glance
Revaree is a non-hormonal vaginal insert made by Bonafide that’s designed to provide you with relief from the dryness you’re experiencing in your vagina which causing discomfort during sex.
The main ingredient is Hyaluronic acid (HA), which has been proven to renew vaginal tissue. HA is naturally found throughout the body. Each molecule of HA attracts and retains up to 1,000 times its weight in moisture. HA has long been used in the beauty industry to keep skin looking supple, plush, and refreshed thanks to its ability to heal thin or damaged skin and keep you comfortable.
How Does it Work?
Hyaluronic acid works in all areas of the body, but when it’s specifically produced to treat vaginal dryness, it works by attracting and retaining moisture in your vaginal lining.
The result is a healing environment that repairs and restores damaged and/or thinned tissue and provides you with lasting relief without resorting to using hormone treatments which can come with a whole list of side effects that may not make them worth it for you.
Easy-to-Use, Lasting Comfort and Relief
Revaree comes in a really easy-to-use vaginal suppository that doesn’t require the use of an applicator. All you do is insert a suppository before bedtime every 2-3 nights with just a clean finger. The HA will get to work dissolving inside your vagina as you sleep.
It’s best to use these at night so that you don’t run the risk of the HA running out of you as you’re standing and walking around during the day.
There are no known side effects and once inserted, you don’t feel a thing. This is honestly one of the easiest, most effective vaginal dryness treatments I have found.
Who Should Use Revaree?
Revaree is an effective treatment for women between the ages of 18+ who are experiencing vaginal dryness as a result of a drop in the female hormone estrogen.
Low estrogen levels are most often associated with menopause, however, younger women can also experience these symptoms. As a mom of two who had a breastfeeding journey with each of my children, I can tell you that I experienced some dryness and discomfort during those periods.
As with any supplement or medication, you should always talk to your doctor before starting it. I happened to mention Revaree to my OBGYN who I have a close relationship with and she had nothing but amazing things to say about it, which gave me even more confidence to share this product here for my readers.
What Kinds of Results Can You Expect?
Bonafide relies heavily on science and data. Here are a few stats about the use of Revaree to treat vaginal dryness:
- 84% of women report improvement in vaginal dryness
- 86% of women experience a significant reduction in vaginal itching and burning
- 57% of women report a reduction in the pain during intercourse
Why I Love Bonafide’s Revaree
If you’ve been a reader of mine for some time, then you know that I am a huge proponent of vaginal and reproductive health. I think it’s high time that we stop hiding behind our embarrassing problems and to get the treatment that we need and deserve to feel our best.
Hello Bonafide is one of those brands that’s making a big splash in the women’s health and wellness fields and I am proud to recommend their products. I have tirelessly researched brand after brand, and they are certainly not all created equally.
Here are a few reasons why I love and recommend Revaree for women dealing with vaginal dryness:
- It’s an easy-to-use suppository
- It’s made from Hyaluronic Acid, a proven skin moisturizer
- It’s completely natural, effective, and backed by rigorous research
- Their team includes renowned medical doctors and advisers who put their stamp of approval on the product
- It’s affordable
- You can choose from a one-time shipment or have it auto-delivered to your door
- Their customer service is stellar!
What Causes Vaginal Dryness?
Let’s consider what actually causes vaginal dryness. I think it’s important to both understand why you’re experiencing a symptom and to also know that you’re not alone! I know that this topic can be highly sensitive and for some, you may not want to discuss it with your doctor, family, or friends.
When it comes to vaginal dryness, about 17% of women between the ages of 18-50 experience problems related to dryness during sex. So if you are experiencing this, know that it’s very common and that thousands of other women are dealing with the same issue.
Vaginal dryness is most often caused by a drop in estrogen, the hormone responsible for keeping your vaginal tissue moisturized and healthy.
Here are some of the most common causes:
- Menopause or perimenopause
- Ovary removal surgery
- Some immune disorders
- Cancer treatments
- Anti-estrogen medicines
- Douching and/or using soaps or other irritants
- Medications that contain antihistamines
Whether you’re going through menopause, you’re breastfeeding, or you’re on medications that affect your vaginal tissue, you don’t need to suffer in silence. Regardless of your hormone levels, intimacy shouldn’t be uncomfortable and your relationships shouldn’t need to suffer.
You can take control of your vaginal health and get natural healing from Bonafide with Revaree. After meticulously scrutinizing this product, scouring the research on hyaluronic acid, and reading hundreds of Revaree reviews, I fully endorse this product and believe in its ability to help women solve or reduce their dryness and discomfort.