Whether you’re a diabetic or simply struggling to control your blood sugar, you may have heard of Melabic, a supplement that’s designed to be a sugar stabilizer, lowering blood sugar levels and helping with weight management and wondered if it’s the real deal or nothing but a ploy.
At Fit Healthy Momma, we’re on a mission to bring you the best, most comprehensive reviews of some of the most sought after supplements, so when this one came onto our radar, we know we had to give it our full attention -- because, let’s be honest, high blood sugar levels are a major medical concern and if there’s a natural supplement out there that can help reduce those levels and live a healthier, happier life, we’re all in.
So we dove in, conducted some tests and trials of our own and poured over the science and research. Here’s what we found.
What is Melabic?
Let’s start with the basics. You know that this supplement is used to lower and stabilize blood sugar levels, but what exactly is it?
For starters, it’s made by eGlobal Natural Health, a leading natural health supplement brand that’s been around since 2014.
The ingredients include the following:
- Gymnema Sylvestre
- Alpha Lipoic Acid
- Banaba Leaf
- Bitter Melon
This optimal blend of key herbs and nutrients provides the following benefits:
- It helps lower blood sugar by slowing down your digestion and increasing the absorption of carbohydrates.
- It helps to lower glucose levels.
- It helps to breakdown carbohydrates into energy that can be used to power you through your day.
- It helps triglyceride levels.
- Lower blood pressure.
How is it Taken?
Each bottle comes with 90 capsules and users are directed to take one tablet three times per day, with meals. So each bottle contains a 30-day supply.
Through eGlobal Natural Health’s website you can purchase the following packages:
Silver = 1 30-day supply
Gold = 3 bottles (90-day supply)
Platinum = 6 bottles (180-day supply)
The more bottles you buy at once, the more you save. So, if you find that this product works for you, you can significantly lower the cost by buying in bulk.
Does Melabic Work?
The questions you’ve all been waiting for..does this supplement really work? Based on our research and trial, we’re happy to say that yes, in our limited experience it works.
The reason that we’re able to say this with confidence is that we did the relevant research into what each of the ingredients in this supplement does and found that there was actual medical evidence to support the functionality of each.
That said, we do not have enough personal data or medical evidence regarding this supplement specifically to say for certain that the combination of all the ingredients provides the benefits claimed.
The Nitty Gritty: Pros and Cons
Before you go ahead and try Melabic for yourself, do your due diligence and weigh the pros and cons and of course, check with your doctor! It’s never advisable to start a new medication, natural or otherwise, without first consulting with your doctor.
Now that we got that spheal out of the way, let’s go through the pros and cons:
- It’s 100% natural
- All the ingredients have been tested to be safe for consumption and provide a variety of health benefits
- It may be a great alternative to some other prescription blood sugar medications that come with a host of side effects
- It’s easy to order on the manufacturer’s website and shipping is FREE
- There’s a 90-day money-back guarantee so if it doesn’t work for you, you can easily send it back and get your money back
- There’s a lack of solid scientific data and clinical trials to fully support the claims
- There are some contradictions to taking this medication, especially when mixed with other medications -- again, talk to your doctor!
The Verdict: Is Melabic Worth a Try?
We say yes! If you have a problem with your blood sugar levels and are looking for a safe, natural way to stabilize them, then this supplement may just be the ticket for you.
We love that the ingredients are natural, safe, and proven effective. We also love that the price is very affordable and that there’s a 90-day money-back guarantee, so really, what do you have to lose?