Fit Healthy Momma Rating: 9.5/10
1-DB Goddess Fastpack is a powerful fat burner weight loss stack, comprised of 3 unique 1st Phorm supplements designed to help you lose weight, burn fat, and build muscle for that lean body that's inside all of us.
If you’re on a journey to lose weight, you may be considering some of the popular supplements on the market that are geared toward fat loss.
It can be overwhelming sorting through all of the different types of supplements and determining which ones are safe and effective.
This article will explore 1st Phorm’s 1-DB Goddess Fastpack by breaking down each of the supplements included in the pack, as well as their ingredients, so that you can decide if it’s the right fit for you and your goals.
Quick Summary of 1-DB Goddess Fastpack Review
1-DB Goddess Fastpack
Andy Frisella, Chris Klein
Fat burning and weight loss supplement stack for women
$149.99 $194.97 You Save 23%
With our exclusive link, Yes!
Avg. User Rating:
4.9/5 (Over 400 reviews)
Introducing the 1-DB Goddess Fastpack (What Is It?)
The 1-DB Goddess Fastpack is a supplement stack offered by 1st Phorm. It contains Thyro-Drive Advanced Metabolism Booster, 1-DB Goddess Women’s Fat Burner, and Opti-Greens 50 Greens Superfood Powder.
The fastpack is designed for women who are looking to lose fat and improve their overall quality of life by boosting energy, mood, and balancing hormones.
A Little About 1st Phorm (the brand behind it)
1st Phorm is a supplement company that offers several types of products, including protein powders, multivitamins, probiotics, and fat burners. The company also sells branded apparel and fitness gear.
What Products Make Up This Weight Loss Supplement “Stack?”
The 1-DB Goddess Fastpack includes Thyro-Drive Advanced Metabolism Booster, 1-DB Goddess Women’s Fat Burner, and Opti-Greens 50 Superfood Powder. Below, we’ll review each of these supplements, along with their specific ingredients.
Thyrodrive Advanced Metabolism Booster
Thyro-Drive is a supplement that is designed to help support healthy thyroid production, which is essential for weight management. Before we dive in, it’s important to understand basic thyroid function.
The thyroid is a gland that sits at the base of the neck. It produces hormones, (T3) and thyroxine (T4), that are essential for a healthy metabolism. When thyroid function is inadequate, such as in hypothyroidism, levels of these hormones can drop, which can lead to a slowed metabolism and weight gain.
Hyperthyroidism is marked by an overactive thyroid, in which thyroid hormones are produced in excess. So, more thyroid hormone doesn’t always mean better.
As with most things in the body, a healthy balance of thyroid hormones is crucial.
Now, let’s take a closer look at each of the ingredients included in Thyro-Drive to determine its effectiveness.
Key Ingredients Analysis
The first ingredient in Thyro-Drive is chromium, which is a trace mineral that plays an important role in metabolism.
Chromium supplementation has been used to promote weight loss. A meta-analysis found that chromium supplementation may lead to significant weight loss and decreases in body fat percentage in overweight and obese individuals. However, available studies are small and not without limitations, so more research is still needed (1).
Next, is the Metabomax blend, which is a proprietary blend, meaning that the amounts of each ingredient are not disclosed. I typically recommend steering clear of proprietary blends, but if you are comfortable with them, just double check that you don’t have any known sensitivities to the ingredients included.
The Metabomax blend contains:
- Green coffee bean extract. Green coffee beans are essentially coffee beans that haven’t been roasted yet. There isn’t much research on the use of green coffee extract for thyroid health. However, there is research supporting supplementing with it for potentially helping weight loss and improving health biomarkers often seen in obesity, such as cholesterol levels and fasting blood glucose. Keep in mind that green coffee bean extract could have similar side effects to coffee, so I wouldn’t recommend taking Thyro-Drive in the evening (2, 3).
- Raspberry ketones. Despite being so popular, raspberry ketones actually have very little evidence supporting their effectiveness for weight loss or thyroid function. Animal studies have shown mixed results and even suggest that raspberry ketones may be harmful at high doses. Only human study found that raspberry ketones, along with other potent ingredients in a supplement, was effective in improving body composition. However, this study was not on raspberry ketones alone, so the effectiveness remains inconclusive (4, 5).
- Green tea extract EGCG (Epigallocatechin Gallate). Some preliminary research suggests green tea extract may be beneficial in supporting a healthy thyroid in individuals with thyroid conditions, but more research is still needed. On the other hand, it has been found to have a thermogenic effect, which could help boost metabolism (6, 7, 8).
- Guggul Extract std. 2.5% Guggulsterones. While animal studies exist, there are currently no human clinical trials to support the use of Guggul Extract supplementation for thyroid function.
- Ginger root extract. Some very early research has shown ginger’s potential to have thyroid-protecting activity, but more research is needed before drawing any conclusions (9).
- Forskolin. Forskolin has been reported to suppress cancer growth in thyroid cells, but research on its effect in overall thyroid function is lacking (10).
- Alpha GPC. Alpha-GPC, or alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine, has been studied in relation to brain function, as well as exercise performance, but the use of it for thyroid health is unknown.
According to the 1st Phorm website, Thyro-drive contains ingredients that optimize thyroid function by supporting T3 and T4 production.
Some of the ingredients, including ginger root extract, Forskolin, and green tea extract, do have some evidence supporting their effectiveness in terms of thyroid health. However, none of the research is conclusive, so you may experience benefits, but don’t expect them to be groundbreaking.
If you are concerned about your thyroid health, no supplement will replace working with your doctor. If your levels are found to be off, you will likely need medication in order to improve them.
1-DB Goddess Women’s Fat Burner
The 1-DB Goddess fat burner is made for women and is meant to complement the female body as it cycles throughout the month.
The supplement is made with three different blends: the GSD Complex, BioTherm, and the Goddess Blend, as well as some B-vitamins, all of which are meant to help improve mood, energy, and focus and even balance hormones.
Let’s break these ingredients down.
Key Ingredients Analysis
This supplement includes B-vitamins, vitamin B3, B6, and B12, which are important for energy metabolism. One serving of the 1-DB Goddess includes 1000% of the daily value for vitamin B6 and 2083% of the daily value for vitamin B12.
There is no need to supplement with vitamins over 100% of the daily value, especially if you have no known vitamin deficiencies. Fortunately, B-vitamins are water-soluble, which means they are flushed out when in excess and they are unlikely to reach toxic levels in the body.
Let’s review the three blends included in this product. As with the blend included in Thyro-Drive, these blends are proprietary, meaning the amounts of each ingredient are not listed. Keep this in mind if you are sensitive to any of the individual ingredients included.
The GSD Complex is made up of:
- Microencapsulated sustained release caffeine anhydrous blend. As with most fat burners, there is a caffeine component. This particular supplement uses a sustained-release caffeine, which helps to avoid the jitters that can come with a caffeine supplement. Keep in mind, we don’t know the exact amount of caffeine included, so if you are sensitive, this may not be the best product for you. That being said, caffeine may promote fat loss and reductions in BMI (11).
- L-Theanine. L-theanine is an amino acid that is naturally produced by the body, but when taken as a supplement, it may be beneficial in reducing stress and anxiety levels (12).
- Theacrine. Some research suggests that theacrine supplementation may boost mood and energy (13).
- Synephrine. Supplementing with synephrine may increase fat oxidation (which is the use of fat for fuel, as opposed to carbs) during long bouts of exercise. However, when taken in large doses, especially with caffeine, it can have adverse effects (14, 15).
- CDP Choline. CDP Choline supplementation has been shown to boost the production of noradrenaline and dopamine, and may ultimately boost cognitive function (16).
- Huperzine A. Also known as HupA, it may help protect cognitive function and improve memory during aging (17).
The BioTherm blend is made up of:
- Green Coffee Extract. This is also included in Thyro-Drive and may help boost weight loss.
- Green Tea Extract. Green tea extract has thermogenic properties, which may increase metabolism and boost fat loss (8, 18).
- Coleus Forskohli Extract. The research on supplementing with Coleus Forskohli Extract is a bit mixed. Some studies have shown that it improves weight loss, but others found no significant changes (19, 20).
- Evodiamine. Evodiamine may have anti-cancer, anti-diabetic, and anti-inflammatory properties, in addition to being a potential treatment for obesity (21).
- Cayenne Pepper Extract. Capsicum spices, which include cayenne pepper, may help boost fat loss, though the research isn’t yet conclusive (22).
The Goddess Blend is made up of:
- Ashwagandha. Ashwagadnha has gained popularity in recent years because it has been shown to potentially help lower stress and anxiety levels (23, 24).
- Damiana. Damiana is thought to have an aphrodisiac effect, but it may also help suppress appetite (25).
- Diindolylmethane (DIM). DIM supplementation may help decrease the risk of breast cancer (26).
- Rhodiola Extract. Rhodiola extract may possess anti-aging, anti-stress, and even anti-cancer effects (27).
1-DB Goddess is designed to support women’s fat loss by helping to manage stress, supporting a healthy metabolism, improving mood and energy, and balancing hormones.
As with Thryo-Drive, many of these ingredients are evidence-based and may offer some benefits. However, the best way to achieve those results (boosting your metabolism, improving your energy, etc.) is to focus on your day to day lifestyle habits. One supplement, or a supplement stack for that matter, won’t achieve those results for you.
Opti-Greens 50 Greens Superfood Powder
Opti-Greens 50 Greens Superfood Powder is a greens powder that is designed to help individuals get adequate fruits and veggies every day.
Most of us don’t consume the recommended amount of either fruits or vegetables on a daily basis. A greens powder aims to solve this problem! Let’s take a look at what’s included in this one.
Key Ingredients Analysis
As with the other supplements in this stack, Opti-Greens 50 includes several proprietary blends, which means we don’t know the exact amounts of each ingredient listed.
The Greens Superfood Complex is what gives Opti-Greens 50 the green color. It’s a blend of grasses and greens, like spinach and kale.
The Glycemic Balance Blend claims to help support blood sugar control. This is important when it comes to weight management, as well as overall health.
While there is no research supporting this particular blend for glycemic balance, some of the ingredients may be beneficial. For example, both cinnamon and alpha-lipoic acid have been found to help lower fasting blood glucose (28, 29).
The Phytonutrient Complex includes beetroot juice, raspberry, curcumin, citrus, wild blueberry extract, strawberry, cranberry, elderberry extract, and raspberry seed powder. Phytonutrients have been well-studied and found to have several health benefits, but keep in mind, they are naturally occurring in our food (30).
The Plant Enzyme Blend is a blend of enzymes that are designed to help improve digestion. While supplementing with digestive enzymes will help someone who does not make enough of their own naturally, most of us make plenty of our own digestive enzymes and don’t need to supplement.
The Probiotic Blend contains several different strains of probiotics, which may help improve gut health. However, if you experience regular gut issues, I encourage you to work with a doctor and registered dietitian as certain probiotic strains could make your symptoms worse.
According to the website, Opti-Greens includes a wide variety of fruits, vegetables, and grasses that are blended together to support a healthy immune system, promote gut health, and even boost energy.
It’s well-known that eating fruits and vegetables can have numerous health benefits. However, most of us aren’t eating enough of either on a daily basis.
There may be some benefit to using a greens powder, but at the end of the day, nothing is going to compare to the real deal. Consuming whole fruits and vegetables will always be superior to a powdered supplement.
Is the 1-DB Goddess Fastpack Safe?
1st Phorm products are produced in facilities that meet the FDA’s standards for Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP). The products are also SQF Level-3 certified, which means they are monitored and approved in terms of quality and safety.
From a quality standpoint, I would consider this product safe. However, for some, this may not be a suitable supplement.
Who Should Try It?
I would only recommend trying this supplement if you have already established a healthy lifestyle. No supplement will ever replace good nutrition and exercise.
If your day to day habits are pretty solid, you may wish to try this stack out to see if they bring your progress to the next level. Keep in mind, though, that while some of the ingredients included are evidence-based, results are not guaranteed.
There are quite a few people who should not use this supplement stack. If you are currently pregnant or breastfeeding, I recommend avoiding this stack, along with any other supplements unless approved by your doctor.
If you think you may have a thyroid issue, don’t try to use this stack to fix it. Instead, have your thyroid checked by your doctor and if you wish to add this supplement stack to your routine, get your doctor’s approval first.
Some of the ingredients in these supplements may interact with some medications, so if you are taking anything, you’ll also want to check with your doctor first.
Lastly, some individuals may be sensitive to some of the ingredients included in this stack. Because proprietary blends are used, we are unable to know the exact amounts of each ingredient. For this reason, if you are sensitive to anything listed, I’d recommend skipping this stack.
Cost and Where to Purchase
The 1-DB Goddess Fastpack can be purchased directly through, and only at, the 1st Phorm website for $149.99.
Is It Worth It? A Dietitian’s Recommendation
As a dietitian, I prefer a food-first approach to any sort of body composition or other health goals. As mentioned above, a supplement can never replace a healthy diet and exercise routine.
As you can see above, quite a few of the ingredients included in this supplement do have research supporting them. However, it’s important to note that most of the research is still inconclusive and in most cases, we still need larger, human clinical trials before labeling them as effective for certain.
That being said, you very well may still experience some of the proposed benefits. There is no research on this specific supplement, so that means there is no research saying it does or does not do exactly what it claims to do.
Enjoy free shipping with our link below!